I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 25, 2011

My dear sayang

     I have a wonderful girlfrends. Her name is Sarah. I admire her a lot. I wouldlike to describe her appearancer, persoality, hobbies, and likes.. First and foremost, i would like to describe her appearance. She has long black hair. She wears a pair of pink conteck lence Seen in high school..

     I really like her personality. She is a unique person. She is very happying and enjoyaber person. She always help me in everythink else espccially in a homework. She naver gets upsat because she is a cheeful person. Everyone like her.

     She and i share the same hobbiest, which are surfing the internet, watching TV program and online her Facebook. she always surf the internet during her free time and she know what happends all around the would. Especially about a local band from Us know as Paramore.

     She has some likes one thing that she really likes is singing. She Loves to sing a song. Based on the above reasons, i admire my sarah so much. I always pray that she will succes in her life. She is a great girlfrend i never had.

No comments: